You Rock My World

I made this card for my hubby on our 18th Wedding Anniversary. When I saw this image on Kenny Kiernan's digi stamp site, I just had to have it! It looks sooooo like my rocker!! Love it to bits and have been waiting for the 'right moment' to make this into a card for Greg. It celebrates 'him' and was sufficiently 'unmushy' to get away with for my man. Kept it clean and simple, with just a wide black ribbon (pulled off a 'White Company' tote bag - I'm uber into recycling!) behind the pic to set it off and steely grey mat to give it a lift off the page. 


I kept the sentiment very simple, using a 'Pink Petticoat' digi sentiment and shaping it as a 'tab' to fit nicely down the right hand edge. I coloured the image with Promarkers and went for an orange theme as this is a colour my man wears a lot, so is very 'him'. The orange and steely grey papers are 'Papermania' capsule collection textured cardstock. I printed a sentiment in orange on the inside of the card to 'finish' and tie in all the elements... (Excuse the bits of my writing in black, captured in the pic.)

P1060287b2

Thanks for popping into my blog. Have an awesome day. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Comments

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy