Celebrating Friendship




I just love this Lili of the Valley die cut. It's a large one, which works so well with the 8x8 card I've used. I've wanted to use this image for a while as it's so lovely and actually put the card together some time ago. But I wasn't happy with the finish, so it sat for a long time, while I mulled over how to finish it. I finally just grabbed a bunch of fabulous Wild Orchid Craft flowers and went for it. Still early days for me using this style of embellishment, but I'm pretty happy with how this turned out. I just love the sweet little blossoms which toned so well with the papers. 

The two border punches used are both Martha Stewart - 'Valentine Lace' and 'Doily Lace'. The ribbon is from stash as is the sentiment and annoyingly I can't recall where the lovely background paper is from. So I'll update these details when I remember! Thanks for looking today x

Comments

Elise said…
Hello Nenny! Oh gosh, this is lush and gorgeous!!!! Love all those beautiful flowers!!!

ps .. thank you so very much for all of the sweet comments you left for me on my blog .. you made me happy! :)

Big Hugs,
Elise

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy