Crafty Heart - Part Two

I'm a huge fan of giving books to kiddies for presents. So I wanted to create a little 'bookmark' to go with one of the pressies I'd bought for my lovely pal's little girl. The photo isn't great sorry, but you get the gist...

P1080142

Her name appeared at the top, which I've cropped for obvious reasons, but you still get the idea. I was chuffed with it. I must buy a laminater though, as I think it would have been great to throw a laminate over to protect it.

The image is a sweet 'Wryn' from Tiddly Inks, which I coloured with my faithful Promarkers and added a little glitter to the hearts for a little girly bling. It was a quick make, but I was really pleased with the little extra it added to her present and will definitely do it again for future gifts. The style is very 'clean and simple' but that was what I was going for. Just a simple decorative border and some ink to the edges and the look was complete.

I hope you like it and if so, don't be shy, leave me a comment and let me know. Thanks for looking today. Hugs, Wends x

Comments

Pop's Cards said…
Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, I love your creation, huggles Pops x x x

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy