My Little Blossom

I made this card earlier in the year for my daughters seventh birthday. She's crazy about pooches and would so love one of her own, so when I found this gorgeous Precious Moments stamp, I knew it was the one for her birthday card.

The card is very simple with some beautiful oriental paper from Crafts Too and pretty borders making use of both the border design and the offcut across the top. Hadn't tried this before, but I think the offcut from the lower design is lovely in it's own right, so used it across the top. This border punch is a Martha Stewart one - Floral Lace. I used an old present wrapping ribbon technique from my younger days, which I think suited this card perfectly and am really happy with the look. The lovely satin ribbon is from stash.

P1060622b

I cut the number seven by hand as I didn't have a large enough number die in my stash. The sweet sentiment came as a giveaway from one of my fav' crafty mags. I don't recall which one sorry. The image has been coloured with my trusty Promarkers and I was really pleased with the colours as they matched so well with the lovely oriental background paper.

I'm entering this card in the 'Passion For Promarkers' challenge 172 - Pets. A perfect image for this challenge. Hope they'll like it!

Thanks for looking today. Hope to see you again soon and if you like what you saw, leave me a comment, so I know you were here. I love to be able to visit you too!

Hugs, Wends xxx

Comments

pinky said…
So so cute and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Pinky
Andie's Space said…
What a sweet card. I love the image & gorgeous papers too. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers.
Hugs,
Andie xx
Elise said…
Awwww! Your daughter will love this card! I remember Precious Moments .. and they certainly ARE precious! Beautiful card!!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy