My Special Lil' Pal

I have a card for you today which I made for a very special little person in my life. I nursed her for many years when I first arrived in the country and her family still remain in contact with me. So in celebration of her recent birthday, I whipped up this lil' card.

The image is a lovely 'freebie' from the talented Dutch artist Angelique Kramer and could not be more perfect for this wee blossom. I have used colours she used to wear a lot when she was younger for the background papers and chose Promarkers in the same colour-way to colour the image.

P1080980

The pretty yellow papers are from a paper pack that was given away with one of my favourite craft magazines. I think it was from a 'Pink Petticoat' range. The lovely red base card is a square one from the 'Anita's Cards' collection. I love the Whimsy die I've used for the foliage on the right hand side. I probably use it way too much! But it's perfect for this make with it's little hearts. The lovely gardenia flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts and the organza and satin ribbon is from stash. I saved it from a chocolate box gift a couple of Christmas's ago, knowing I'd find a use for it sometime!

I hope you enjoy the card. Have a fab' day and stop by again soon! Hugs, Wends xxx

Comments

Wishcraft said…
Very sweet image and a gorgeous card, love the colours you've used :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy