So many lovely celebrations for my lil' crew lately. I had my first Kiwi mothers day, which I celebrated with my lovely mummy, then we had my little boy Zac's 3rd birthday, followed by his birthday party, which was attended by our close friends and lots of extended family, including my mother-in-law who traveled up from Palmerston North especially. It's been a whirlwind couple of weeks, so I've not spent much time at my craft desk. But I thought I'd show you the very quick mothers day cards I whipped up to celebrate the two mama's in my life and the sweet cards my own kiddos made for me. I've already posted the birthday card I made for my lil' dude, but thought you might like to see some pics from his happy celebrations. So prepare for a photo heavy post!

Here's my mother-in-law and I a few years ago when I was pregnant with Zac, 
sharing Mother's Day in England - 2010. Cards made by my Georgie - 5 years old.
Mother's Day

DSC_4332
This is my Mother's Day card for my own mummy who loves lilac.

DSC_4423
I made this card for my mother-in-law. I'd have preferred both cards to have lush blooms like this second one, but had to work with what I had. I'm pleased with the result that adding a shaped sentiment edged in glitter achieved.

DSC_4333
This was the yummy banana cake I made for my mummy to celebrate Mothers Day.

DSC_4337
My lovely mummy cutting her Mother's Day cake with my Zac looking on.

DSC_4365
My lil' dude's morning birthday pressies - he was so excited when he saw these!

DSC_4399
A very happy little birthday boy, with his lovely book from my darling Swedish pal.

DSC_4652
Dressed as 'The Gruffalo' for his party, sitting for 'Pass the Parcel' on his big cousin's lap.

DSC_4657
Blowing out his candles on his 'Angry Birds' cake.

DSC_4578
Zac's Monster's & Mayhem Party 'Angry Birds' cake.

Thanks for looking today. Sorry the post is so photo heavy, but just wanted to share some of the joys of our last couple of weeks. As you can see, I've been plenty creative in the kitchen, just not so much so at my desk. Will have more cards to post soon though. So pop in again soon. Hugs, Wends xxx

Comments

Loopylou. said…
oh what awesome piccies, they are all gorgeous. I love that lil gruffalo!!!
huge hugs Lou xxxxx
Pop's Cards said…
Gorgeous photos of your family sweetie, and great cards too what a fab cake huggles Pops x x x
Wishcraft said…
Lovely cards and cakes, and fab pics too - your little boy is gorgeous :o) Hugs, Lisa x
Elaine said…
Fabulous photos of your family, it's always nice to get a little glimpse into other bloggers lives, craft related or not.
Zac is one cute little dude!!

Big hugs
Elaine xx
Elise said…
Awww! What beautiful photo's!!! Thank you so much for sharing! You have such a lovely family and your little boy is so PRECIOUS!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise
Donna Mosley said…
Gorgeous card Wendy, love your cute lil' gruffalo.

Donna x
Oh what lovely, happy photo's.
Love seeing them anf feeling your love for each other.
Hugs
Chris xxx

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy